TWO YEAR CONTRACT OVER THIS MONTH

Chuck Summers

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 23, 2016
KIrksville, Mo.
The deal I got from dish loyalty is running out. So I was wondering to renew at a reasonable price, do i still use Dish loyalty at 888-496-1260 or is there
a different way to go about a new deal. Been with dish since 2000 Thanks

Reactions: charlesrshell
The deal I got from dish loyalty is running out. So I was wondering to renew at a reasonable price, do i still use Dish loyalty at 888-496-1260 or is there
I would try the DISH Loyalty phone number you have. Let us know how goes it.

Not the OP, but don't want to start a new thread.

I called Dish Loyalty today to renew my Preferred Customer Agreement at the current rate. I have the Top 250 with the Movie Pack @$5.00 for 6 mos., a Hopper 3 and one Joey for $119.83 . My bill was going up to $130.53

I spoke to Mark of the VIP Dept. in Manila, Phillipines. He was able to keep my bill at the current rate.
So, I'm happy with that. Yay

Edit: Local channels included.

Not the OP, but don't want to start a new thread.

I called Dish Loyalty today to renew my Preferred Customer Agreement at the current rate. I have the Top 250 with the Movie Pack @$5.00 for 6 mos., a Hopper 3 and one Joey for $119.83 . My bill was going up to $130.53

I spoke to Mark of the VIP Dept. in Manila, Phillipines. He was able to keep my bill at the current rate.
So, I'm happy with that. Yay
WOW, I have talked to the Loyalty department many times. The reps were always located in the States. Must be expanding!!

Reactions: llokey and jannah
WOW, I have talked to the Loyalty department many times. The reps were always located in the States. Must be expanding!!
I asked where he was located and was surprised when he said Manila.
He was having some issues getting the system to accept the terms, so we talked a bit.
Longest I've ever been hold. Forgot its Monday.

I recently did an upgrade of equipment and had to call Loyalty a couple of times. I only spoke to a representative in the USA only once. The obvious CRS company employee's do not seem to have any power to do anything. It will be interesting to see what the recent Dish customer reviews are saying? As a lifetime customer literally, I was extremely disappointed with my recent experience!

I got curious. OUTCH!!! I will stop looking but it's all bad exact opposite when Dish had its own customer service in house!

I got thru after a long on hold wait. Real nice guy in South Dakota I got same programming but 10 dollar increase He threw in Starz Encore and Showtime free for three months.
Mine was supposed to stay the same rate, $119.85 but new bill is $130.53 not what I agreed to a couple weeks ago.
Looked at bill breakdowns and I am not getting $5 Autopay discount or the $5 Hopper Savings discount.
I called Dish Loyalty today and was not told that. I explained the price I agreed to and Brandon in New Jersey was not much help. He did give me a $30.00 credit for a month.
He said nothing about losing those discounts, I found that after I ended the call.
What happened to the discounts ?
I'm currently on phone with Loyalty again.

Mine was supposed to stay the same rate, $119.85 but new bill is $130.53 not what I agreed to a couple weeks ago.
Looked at bill breakdowns and I am not getting $5 Autopay discount or the $5 Hopper Savings discount.
I called Dish Loyalty today and was not told that. I explained the price I agreed to and Brandon in New Jersey was not much help. He did give me a $30.00 credit for a month.
He said nothing about losing those discounts, I found that after I ended the call.
Do they sound like a American based customer service? If not hang up and try again. If American ask for a supervisor!

Ok, so I just off the phone with Linda in NC.
She offered me a 1 yr commitment at $114.48 taxes included and I accepted.
I will still receive the $30 credit on my current bill.
Aye yi yi so confusing, it has never been this hard.
Edit : I was on the 2yr Preferred Customer agreement.

I fully understand. I have not had to deal with Dish for a few years and just last week experienced the "New Dish" customer service! It is night and day from my prior experience. I would double check the website tomorrow for your credit and agreement. I never heard of a 12-month contract only 24 months. I would pay attention to that as well. Calling in periodically and asking if there are any promotions is also a good idea!

I fully understand. I have not had to deal with Dish for a few years and just last week experienced the "New Dish" customer service! It is night and day from my prior experience. I would double check the website tomorrow for your credit and agreement. I never heard of a 12-month contract only 24 months. I would pay attention to that as well. Calling in periodically and asking if there are any promotions is also a good idea!
The 12 month agreement is not new, I've seen other posters comment on getting that deal in the past.

Edit : I was on the 2yr Preferred Customer agreement.
Was your discount actually up? I received my final discounted bill so I called today and they said they couldn't do anything as mine doesn't expire until Oct 15th.

Was your discount actually up? I received my final discounted bill so I called today and they said they couldn't do anything as mine doesn't expire until Oct 15th.
Yes it was a couple days before the expiration date

What’s the best time of day to call. Just hung up after it said my anticipated hold time would be 53 minutes! I’m thinking maybe right at 8am EST?