This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Unable to download on demand on dish

Emma’s mommy

Original poster
Mar 1, 2021
Missouri
I also am having the very same issue! Spent 35 min on chat , which is something rare for me because sometimes I feel I know more Han them ! After that I was told she would let the people who run the software dept know. She also informed me they couldn’t come out to do anything nor could they replace my box. I asked so if it’s not fixed in let’s say a week should I call back ? Her response! These things take time and she couldn’t give me an idea on how long. The only thing was the software solution will be downloaded and I won’t have to do anything! Duhhhh! So don’t complain people let’s just wait until they get the Smarts to fix it!! Ya RIGHT !!!!! When dish is going well I love dish , However when it’s not the people working tech support haven’t a clue!

Hi Emma’s mommy. Welcome to Satellite Guys! Now, on to your issue. What receiver/s do you have and how long have they been installed? Do you have internet hooked up, either wifi or wired?