Unethical Behavior?

Last year I had 3 referrals that showed redeemed in my account, but I wasn't getting credit for them. I emailed, chatted, called many, many times and they never resolved it so I gave up. I could understand not using the right phone number or some other logical error. But it my case they showed up online in my account as redeemed but they wanted me to provide name, address, phone and acct # for each of those numbers...and I didn't remember who I gave what referral too. So for me it was great for a while and I got many credits...maybe too many since they seemed to stop crediting my account. So I stopped referring. :)
I did an on line one & never got credit for it either.

As per "Customer Retention" the only thing that has to be correct, no matter what number you call and that there is no specific phone number that will make this work or not, is that when the new order is placed that the the "referrers" account phone number is mentioned and submitted with the order. That's it. Or so they say . . . .

I guess I have been lucky. I have done probably 15 in my time at Dish and have never had a problem with them. Always got my credits without haven't to go back and hunt for them

I sent a DM over to the Twitter team. I guess we'll see if anything can/will be done. :)
Well, I believe in giving credit where credit is due. I certainly hope that TonyT@dishnetwork doesn't mind me bragging on him a bit. He, and the entire twitter team are the best in customer service, anywhere. Tony looked back several months and saw where I requested referral cards, and shortly after, my dad signed up, and he has given us both the credits.
Thanks a lot Tony! :) You made my day!
I think that the recent @dishnetwork members here at satelliteguys are an asset to the community.

Did anyone remember the referral program back in the late 90's early 2000's where they gave you $250 cash and a 501 DVR for 5 referrals. I know I got mine that way and sure liked the cash. Of course they would dump that program. :(

I laughed yesterday. Before I even walked into this guys door, he handed me a club dish number and said he wanted it set up, he was to give it to the tech. A call to CSR they said...nope, cant add it. I canc'd the W/O and made them build a new one, club dish added. lol.

I have done the dish referral 3 times and only received it once and no amount of information would make them change their decision.
So I just gave up and let it go.
But then when they screwed up and gave me a $325 credit last christmas, I didn't bother arguing with them on that one either.
Karma is a bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)