Goose.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 1, 2004
37.134004N 76.561779W
This is what FTA needs :)
Coming to a transponder on T5 soon.

http://www.uontv.com/index.asp

"UonTV puts YOU ON TV !!! UonTV is a revolutionary new television channel that lets YOU be the TV programmer. For as little as $20, YOU can broadcast your video via satellite to millions of potential viewers, customers, and friends throughout the US. With UonTV, every little league game, barmitsfa, wedding, frat party, auction, or vacation video can be a televised event!"

PipeDream said:
That could get interesting!

O yeah, I could think of a few things to broadcast... :D

Like my kids t-ball games, my kids at the little kids rodeo, them showing pigs, etc...

What the heck did you guys think I meant?? :eek:

Sounds like some of the Euro channels on Astra and Hotbird, lets hope it all works out. We need as many novelty channels like this as we can get on FTA : )

Could you use this to broadcast a FTA Satellite show? You could show how to install a dish and point it and have other technical discussions and guests.

Wholeshoe

Cascade said:
This is what FTA needs :)
Coming to a transponder on T5 soon.

http://www.uontv.com/index.asp

"UonTV puts YOU ON TV !!! UonTV is a revolutionary new television channel that lets YOU be the TV programmer. For as little as $20, YOU can broadcast your video via satellite to millions of potential viewers, customers, and friends throughout the US. With UonTV, every little league game, barmitsfa, wedding, frat party, auction, or vacation video can be a televised event!"

Hmm the SatelliteGuys Show! :D

Has a certain riing to it. :D

Just off the phone with HOWARD HEWES!!!!!!!!! :bow :bow :bow

He is VERY interested in www.uontv.com

WOW! That call has MADE my YEAR! I will not be washing that ear for a long time :bday

Shame. Even if they could play tapes of his old shows it would be a start, I feel sorry for the people new to FTA who just missed his broadcasts : (

I used to JUMP out of bed in the mornings when he was on FTA!

Sounds like a satellite version (FTA even :)) of your typical local cable public access channel. Where are Wayne and Garth when you need them? ;)

Between this idea and the now-brought-to-my-attention AMSAT hobby, I might finally be able to come up with some space beams of my own. :D

Hows about "waynes world", excellent, party on dude. No seriously, sounds like some interesting viewing. This would be an added attraction in my mind to fta, thats what its all about, different tv to watch that few can enjoy. Great post

I just can believe that you can buy a half hour in the middle of the night for $20. Heck it take over double that to fill the truck with gas right now.

Wholeshoe said:
Could you use this to broadcast a FTA Satellite show? You could show how to install a dish and point it . . .

Wholeshoe
That would be great . . . but. . . in order to get the show on FTA . . . you will need to have a dish already pointed at the satellite and trandponder ;) :) :D .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts