Updated Dish App

stimpson

Miller Lite Tester
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Benton, Arkansas
As most know an update the DRA App came out yesterday. I opened it up to mess with it a bit and noticed the remote control function was back. Open the app today, and now I can't find it. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

If you are talking about the dish remote you can pull up while watching video on the app, I can still call it up by tapping the screen while watching.

I dont have the remote option either here on my DRA app. I had it with the 722 before the Hopper but it has disappeared when we upgraded to the Hopper. Not sure if that was a coincidence or not.

Yep. Used to be there. Then went away. Then I saw it back after the update. Now gone. I see its back on the iPad app now.

Not here on my iPhone either. Then again I never looked for it when I checked out the updated app yesterday. iPad app had the button for the remote yesterday though. I'll have to check when I get home to see if it's there tonight.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

The remote is gone. The button in its place brings up a keypad.

Yep

Not here on my iPhone either. Then again I never looked for it when I checked out the updated app yesterday. iPad app had the button for the remote yesterday though. I'll have to check when I get home to see if it's there tonight.

image-972638904.jpg

As most know an update the DRA App came out yesterday. I opened it up to mess with it a bit and noticed the remote control function was back. Open the app today, and now I can't find it. Anyone else notice this?

Do you have a hopper? It think it was there until it established connection with your receiver and realized your receiver is a Hopper.

I have an iPhone 4 with IOS 5 and I still have the remote function in the new Dish app.

At the top of the display, there is an icon to the left of 'Filter" that looks like a remote control. When I select it, I get a second screen with choices for 'keypad' or 'Remote'. When I select 'Remote', the remote control function works fine.

I have an iPhone 4 with IOS 5 and I still have the remote function in the new Dish app.

At the top of the display, there is an icon to the left of 'Filter" that looks like a remote control. When I select it, I get a second screen with choices for 'keypad' or 'Remote'. When I select 'Remote', the remote control function works fine.

Yep. That's it. Do you have a Hopper?

Yep. Used to be there. Then went away. Then I saw it back after the update. Now gone. I see its back on the iPad app now.

Ahh. I was using my iPad app, and it is there. Checked my iPhone and it is not present in that app.

No choices here. Just the keypad.

Anyone having problems logging in on there IPAD? Doesn't look like the updated app made it to my IPAD

I don't believe that they updated the iPad app. Just iPhone.

My iPad app worked last night. Not sure about tonight. Accidentally left my iPad at home :/ .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)