Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Over the past few days we have been getting hit with random DOS attacks. These DOS attacks have taken us offline for just a few moments however because we are staffed 24/7 we have been able to stop these DOS attacks shortly as they begin.

At the moment I am working with our ISP to load some needed patches on our server to prevent these things from happening, and bringing us up to the latest server software.

While we never like to do these update during the day, we felt these updates we needed now.

As I type this most of the upgrades are going around in the backround. (You probably did not even notice)

As the upgrade continues there could be a few times where the site becomes available for a few seconds while certain services are upgrade.

Rest assured if we go down for a few seconds we will be back up as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your understanding. :)

Also while I am here I would like to thanks all our users who visit our sponcers, DishStore.NET and the advertisers on Google. We encourage everyone to visit and shop from these sponcers often. Thanks for your support. :D

Ok the upgrade is complete! Thank you for your patience!

I notice a nice speed difference, and the new software also lowered our CPU usage from 1.80 to 0.60 :) (Man this server rocks)

Again thank you for your support. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)