Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just upgraded our system from 2.05 to 2.06 successfully.

Please let me know if you see anything odd. (You shouldn't it was really just a security upgrade)

I am now working on getting gzip to work correctly with out homepage. :)

Have fun and enjoy your stay at http://www.satelliteguys.us

Ok I have successfully fixed Gzip compression on the board. :)

This means the board should be slightly faster for you (because instead of download a 20k page with gzip on it download in 3k.) :)

Besides the slight speed incease this also cuts down on our bandwidth usage greatly. :)

Thanks for your patience!

I have noticed an increase in speed now, thinking that it was kind of slow before this increase.

Not sure if this has always been this way but the width of the forum doesn't seem to resize to my browser window. I'm having to move the scroll bar right and left to read posts. Seems to me previously it would auto resize the width.

Yuri,

I am guessing you are set to 800 x 600 :)

I am working on something at the moment so that when people post large pictures it does not screw up the messages above and below it (where you have to scroll left and right to read the messages) instead you would only have to scroll to see the entire picture.

All resolutions are working correctly except 800 x 600 and I am working on fixing that now. :)

Actually I'm running at 1600x1200, and run my IE at less than full screen. It seems to be more of a word wrapping issue. When I view the posts they don't want to word wrap except at maximized resolution. When replying to posts they wrap just fine.

After posting this, it seems to be back to normal. :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)