Upgrade?

bobfloyd

Original poster
Jul 25, 2004
So what's the story on the TimeTrax Recast upgrade? Why isn't there any discussion of it here or on the other XM forums? Is there any way to turn off the damn annoyware ads? I went to the TimeTrax site and there's no information on upgrades, just the $45 purchase price -- is that what they think we're going to do? Hah, fat chance!

Well I bought my version 2 years ago and had lifetime upgrades included and now they want me to buy a new version? WTF????

We are not asking you to buy a new version.

There is nothing to get upset about or worry about.

If we decide to do something there will be an anouncement.

There is no reason to get upset about this. No one's software has expired or stopped working.

We haven't asked anyone to purchase anything either.

Derek

Where are the announcemenst that were suggested would be coming but haven't seen the light of day?

Any hint on the delay? Something? something at all?

The countdown and customer relations

I know you're unbelievably busy with more substantial technical matters there at Timetrax, but didn't ANYone think this through before creating the countdown-till-we-don't-know-what-but-it-will-probably-cost-you dialog box?

Think of every action/suspense movie you've ever seen. They write in a countdown until something awful happens to keep people on the edge of their seats. Is that REALLY what you want to do, especially when you're probably going to find a way to cost us more money? If you just charged me I'd be annoyed and get over it. But being aggravated DAY after DAY by this dialog box, clicking over to the website to find the same old unhelpful stuff which lacks even the acknowledgement that you've given in your email that something may or may not happen, wondering what product I would switch to instead... Are these really thoughts and emotions you want me to rehearse repeatedly and forever associate with your otherwise fine product? Do you want me to remember how much time I wasted, looking in forums for answers?

You might want to think this through and resolve it quickly. Tick tick tick...
- Ty

All I really want is a way to turn off the annoyware prompts. Hell, I'll even go back to the old version if that's the only to do it.

We are working on removing the warnings messages.

Please ignore them at this time.

I love the analogy of the suspense movie..... good call.

Guys.... please trust me when I say it is not as ominous as you all think it is.

Right now we want to concentrate on producing a quailty product and work out all the bugs that are popping up.

The last thing we want to do make our customers unhappy.

Please bear with us.... we are working hard.....

Derek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)