upgraded to 622, which sat will hd be on?

jpw711

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 12, 2003
Springfield MO Area
Hello.

I dished up it last Saturday, spoke to an American in PA, painless and fast, on hold 15 minutes, done deal in 10 minutes.

Currently have a dish 500 with a 501 and a 3xx series, going to trash the 3xx and move the 501 to the other TV, keep that free DVR pumping.

I am guessing that Dish will have to install a new dish, and am wondering what direction it will point? I am in Southwest Missouri. I currently have the 500 mounted on a 4 x 4 post, 6' off the ground. That way, when there is an ice or snow storm, I don't have to climb up on the roof to clean it, or worry about a roof leak from the roof mount.

Can anybody tell me which direction the new dish will point? Hopefully to the South or SW!

Thanks

Joe

You should probably get a Dish 1000 installed, that can receive 110/119/129. They are all S and SW of Missouri. If you're only going to have two receivers, then you won't need an external switch. If you had been in the St. Louis area, they would probably have put the 1000+ that gets 118.7 also, for HD locals.