Usb Hard Drive Back-up Already!!!

ChetK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Round Rock, TX
When the HEdoublehockeysticks is E* going to release this update?! :mad:

It's now the FALL which was previously stated to be the release of this feature! Dish Network has been talking about and demonstrating this "feature" since LAST YEAR and it's still not here!!! My 622 is getting WAY full and I want to dump off some movies I've recorded.

So let's see it Dish Network! You're starting to p!$$ off your customers! :mad: :mad: :mad:

From a previous thread, I think it was the 921 where they recently scrapped the idea, and within the thread it said it should push out the feature for the 622 in time for Christmas.

It was actually reported that they dropped the plan to add this feature to the 942. It was never stated that they would be adding it to the 921 (unlike the 942). Hopefully we will get it on the 622 soon.

Ha, no worries ChetK. We are all looking for the same thing. I was just clarifying the fact that the plan to drop the implementation of this feature was on the 942 (not the 921 as stated in the previous post). Looks like Scott may have heard something as noted in his post above...

But even teases don't alway come through when DISH is involved. Just wait for the notice on 12/1/06 that the idea has been scrapped on the 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)