value electronics

rodder

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
Adairsville,Ga 30103
just called value electronics order zenith hd-sat 520 direct tv reciver and dish they asked if i was voom customer. they said they had a zillion calls from voom customers today. :)

Did you tell Value Electronics you are a SatelliteGuys member when you called? ;)

SatelliteGuys is proud to save you money. :D

Good for you.
I doubt I will go D* way because of upfront cost of soon to be obsolete HD receivers and ~0 HD programming for $11/month.
I doubt I will go E* way because of soon to be obsolete HD receivers and ~0 HD programming for $10/month.
I doubt I will go cable way because of awful analog SD and price of the programming.
I will enjoy the summer with OTA and will dee who will step up later in the season with new MPEG4 receivers and more HD programming.

rodder said:
just called value electronics order zenith hd-sat 520 direct tv reciver and dish they asked if i was voom customer. they said they had a zillion calls from voom customers today. :)
So what kind of deal did they give you..

the reciver with no remote $199 with triple lnb dish.also said they would give $50 dollar credit if i insall my self. i already had a harmony remote.

I called VE today also. Of course I mentioned being a member of satelliteguys.us. I bought the HR10-250 and the H10. Also got two D10 (standard) receivers as backups. Includes triple LNB with new dish and free installation and shipping.

D* setup currently offers 2 deals. Subscribe to the base package (Total Choice) and they give you an upgrade to their best package for no additional cost for three months. Sign up for their HD pak, and that is free for the first three months too.

VE is a sponsor of this website, and members of satelliteguys get a discount when they buy from VE. Some of what you save could be donated, and then you get the 'proud sponsor' message pasted beside your avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts