FOR SALE Various DirecTV Supplies (1 SWM16, 1 DSWM lnb, Deca Adapters)

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
Doing some spring cleaning early due to the snow we've had, and I have some DirecTV stuff I don't need any longer that I need to get rid of. All prices are based on eBay, I will consider reasonable offers... especially if an installer wants to take the entire lot!

SWM16 Multiswitch with Power Supply - $60 shipped. I used this for a few months prior to getting my first DSWM 13 LNB, works perfect.

DSWM13 LNB - Brand new, first generation supports 13 tuners- $30 shipped. I bought this as a spare, never used it. Now that Reverse band has come along I have a backup.

DirecTV DECA Adapter DCA2SR0 - I have 16 of these but it is JUST the Deca adapter, the little coax jumper and the ethernet cables aren't included. I'll sell the whole lot for $25 shipped, OBO. They were never used. I realized the short coax & ethernet cables were perfect for re-doing my cabling here at home, so I bought a big lot of them off of eBay... used the cables and tossed the rest in a box. Worked out perfect, and was much cheaper for me than buying cables.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts