Verizon

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
I just switched from Verizon to Viaero even though Verizon has better coverage. My switching was due to cost concerns. Viaero cuts my monthly cost by $70 and Viaero covers regions where I'm likely to travel and they give me unlimited data/talk/text. Anyway, Verizon ticked me off for charging me $92 after terminating the service even though I only used 3 days of service in the billing cycle (I don't have a contract). I was paying $145/month at Verizon for 4 lines and 3GB of shared data. Technically, based on that figure, I only used $15 of service in the billing cycle. So, why was I given only $60 credit instead of $135? Of course, the rep at Verizon couldn't explain it or didn't care to explain it. I would've transferred my numbers to Consumer Cellular if they had service where I live. In the long run, I'll come out ahead but it really burns me about these ridiculous cell phone charges. I'll remember this Verizon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)