View Programming Unavailable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

UNOmar

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Omaha, NE
I seem to be kind of stuck at the moment and was wondering what to do next. I recently "moved" and around the same time I added the Cinemax for a Penny deal. When I moved they updated the service address and I began getting the RSN for my new location, but the local DMA never got updated. So for now I'm still getting my local SD's, but they don't mapdown to their old channel #'s and the guide info no longer shows up for my OTA HD's. I figured I needed to go and add the DMA's for my new location, but when I click "View Programming" it says that updates are not currently allowed. I've heard of this happening to other people after they added the Cinemax deal. The other problem with this is that I don't have a 61.5 dish to get the new location locals and despite multiple attempts every csr says I can't sign up for the locals without the dish.
Has anyone fixed the view programming error or am I stuck playing csr roulette until I find someone who will do it for me?

-UNOmar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)