VIP 622 and VOIP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

theslag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
Hi all..

Anyone using VOIP with this receiver...and if so, what provider do you have if its working for you..

I have two and both work fine with my Sunrocket VOIP service - $199 for a year of unlimited calling. You just missed the get a 2nd year Halloween Special they were offering the other day. Faxing is hit or miss depending on the length of the document, but I'm getting a few all-in-one printer/scan/fax device next week.

I have two and both work fine with my Sunrocket VOIP service - $199 for a year of unlimited calling. You just missed the get a 2nd year Halloween Special they were offering the other day. Faxing is hit or miss depending on the length of the document, but I'm getting a few all-in-one printer/scan/fax device next week.

Ditto for me on the Sunrocket, no issues with any of my recievers.

I use Viatalk VoIP service with my 622, 721 and 301's. No problems at all and I got two (2) years unlimited calling for $199. I think the promotion is till on. They provide the equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)