VIP 622 Fees?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Just curious, we got our first bill since we upgraded to the 622, and there is a $6 lease fee and a $5.98 dvr fee. Does this sound right? Thanks in advance!

Just curious, we got our first bill since we upgraded to the 622, and there is a $6 lease fee and a $5.98 dvr fee. Does this sound right? Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately that is correct. The 622 is considered to be a premium DVR, so unlike most other Dish DVRs, it carries a lease fee and a DVR fee. It's a little pricey - especially considering that you have to pay a substatial up-front price just to lease the box, but I love my 622 and ultimately I think it is worth it.

The $5.98 DVR fee is dropped on 622 if you subscribe to HD Platinum programming package. On leased 622's the $6.00 lease fee is there to stay :( .

The 622 can be subject to 5 fees: $5.98 DVR fee, $6 lease fee, and $6 HD enabling fee, $6 extra outlet fee, $5 not hooked up to the phone line fee.

So if you lease an 622 and drop down to just AT60, and do not hook up to a phone line, you will pay $28.50 in extra fees, $22.50 if you own it.