VIP211- Buy = Activate Now?

Got my 211 and no component cables in my box :( Not to mention the styrofoam on one side was not secure and the bottom of the receiver was on the bottom of the box. I hope UPS did not throw the box around :(

joemreeves

Just to introduce. Joe is my name. Have a 921 receiver on a Samsung DLP 50'. Anxious for the 622 to be available. Am also on a two dish 1000 system pointed at 110, 119 and 129. Been lurking on your sites and appreciate all the info you have. Thanks, Joe:hungry:

cforrest said:
Got my 211 and no component cables in my box :( Not to mention the styrofoam on one side was not secure and the bottom of the receiver was on the bottom of the box. I hope UPS did not throw the box around :(

Mine was the same. One side was out of the styrofoam. Maybe a packaging problem.

I only discovered last night about 129. All the CSR's were saying 61.5 would be where everything rolls out on 2/1 in MPEG 4.

Just last night, I called tech to let them know I had acquired good signal on 61.5, to activate addtl programming for 61.5, when he tells me I should be on 129???

So, I say, OK, give the the #'s for 129 for my zip and he didn't have them..

Anyone know for ZIP 75287, Az / El / Transpoder for 129?

joemreeves said:
Just to introduce. Joe is my name. Have a 921 receiver on a Samsung DLP 50'. Anxious for the 622 to be available. Am also on a two dish 1000 system pointed at 110, 119 and 129. Been lurking on your sites and appreciate all the info you have. Thanks, Joe:hungry:

Joe,

Welcome to Satelliteguys.us.

Some reports indicate that the 622 will be available on Feb. 1st and to upgrade will cost $299. If you wait until April, you can upgrade for $299 but you will also get a $200 rebate. Total cost after rebate $99.

I really haven't seen a table for a D300 for 129.

You could use the 119 numbers in the Peak Angles in the receiver and just move the dish to the west 10 degrees. The elevation is almost the same for 119 and 129.

SatinKzo said:
I'm curious why he has 2 dishes pointed at 148.:confused:

You just aren't reading it correctly.

He said...

rotate one of my 2 dishes around from 148 to 61.5 for Voom and ESPN2HD, as well as Universal HD, so I can be set to go for Olympic coverage!

In other words one dish is pointed at 148. The other is going to be on the core sats @ 110/119.

Cheers,

I have a dish 500 pointed to 110 and 119. I want to add a dish for 61.5. What direction (NSEW) doest it have to point to? I live in Central Fl and am trying to figure out where to mount it.

halsan40 said:
I have a dish 500 pointed to 110 and 119. I want to add a dish for 61.5. What direction (NSEW) doest it have to point to? I live in Central Fl and am trying to figure out where to mount it.
Point it due North - that's the shortest direction to the equator. :rolleyes: :D

Actually, it'll be almost due south - use your receiver's point dish screen to get the numbers.

Superstations Setup - Please Read

Who does DISH think they are!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)