Virtual Rock to cover your DISH

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Sadoun is offering the Virtual Rock used to cover an 18" or 24" DISH.

This Virtual Rock (CS-14) was named after the majestic Adirondack Mountains. It is our largest rock and has a wide range of uses. This rock is great for covering larger fixtures, pumps, manholes and a satellite dish.
  • Satellite Signal will pass through he surface of the rock with up to 10% loss (make sure your dish is optimized for maximum signal before covering it with the rock)
  • Realistic Natural Look
  • Beautifies the Landscape while protecting the dish
  • A "Stone Age" solution to a modern aesthetic problem
Price: $249.00
S/H is $100 to a business address or a terminal
Available in several colors
http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Virtual_Rock/color_picker.jpg
made_usa.jpg
Measures 30"x31"x25" H
Actual Weight: 32 lb
Ships from a different warehouse. Not available for local pickup.

Attachments

• SBE07-8.jpg
    SBE07-8.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 730
Sorry Iceberg, no 6 footer version.

Yes, satellite man, we are an authorized reseller. If interested, you can order it from us, thus supporting a sponsor of these great forums you are reading. :D

Sorry, but I would rather spend $249 towards your 240cm dish and get rid of my wife who wants me to place my 24" satellite dish under a rock. :)

A neat idea, but way too expensive especially with shipping costs added.

Rock alternatives for C-band

Maybe someone should offer walk-in underground burial crypts for those annoying neighbors.
Sort of like the fall-out shelters from the 60's
You invite your neighbor for a walk-through, and see if he gets the idea. :eureka

Or, get an aerial photo of your lot, and photoshop in a bunch of C-band dishes.
Show him that, tell him that's what you are planning, and then compromise on just one. :cool:

There's always that camouflage netting stuff. Just drape it over the dish.

"Hey Mr. HOA Nazi, like my new bush I just bought?"
About 8 years ago I drove by a BUD dealer and they actually had a "rock" cover for a 6' dish. It wasn't quite like this one, it was a thinner material almost like fiberglass and came in panels. Looked quite weird and definitely not like a natural rock.

Thanks BabaLouie.

We have people calling us daily on stuff they bought on eBay but got no support from the sellers whatsoever. It is sad but true.

Actually we had a guy who called us today, not only did he pay way more for a motorized setup from a vendor on eBay, but he got no support on setting up the system. None. So he called us wanting some support on how to install his motorized dish... :rolleyes:

We gave him the tech support, and he ended up buying stuff from us to add to his system.

Yea, when I think, "artificial rock to cover my satellite dish", I always think Sadoun! :cool:

We gave him the tech support, and he ended up buying stuff from us to add to his system.
He'll be back, and he'll send his friends, as well.
Way to grow your customer-base! :eureka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)