Voom Programs

dziko

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 18, 2004
I had Voom, and I now have Dish I hope that Dish will pick up the Voom orig programs like FU (kung fu movies) or Mosters they were verry cool.

I think Chalie should do a survey of his existing HD customers and see if they would be willing to pay more for an enhanced HD channel Package. If Chalie has 10 Million customers and 10% of them have HD pack, and hallf of that 10% is willing to pay $10 to $20 more a month for a HD Pack+ service that has an additional 21-26 HD channels (Voom21, starz/max/UHD/TMC/encore).

That would be 500,000 HD subs x $15/month increase = $7.5 Million extra a month.

Something to think about Charlie!!!!!!!

VOOM could not get the Sub numbers to make the extended HD program package a profitable business, But with the amount of subs DishNetwork or DirecTV have i can't see why either of them could not make an extended 40+ channel package profitable. I know that i would be willing to pay the extra $10 to $20 a month to Dish or direcTV for an extended higher level of HD service. Charge $10 month for the 5-10 HD chanels, and offer an advanced HD service for $20-30 a month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)