Voomless for 6 weeks

sdire

Original poster
Feb 28, 2005
Voom installed 6 weeks ago. Worked great!Receiver died at 3 days old. Voom has scheduled a service call 3 times. Each time was a no show no call.
Voom says they can't issue a refund or credit for any service outage without the "technician" verifying the outage. I tried to talk with a CSR supervisor but they were not available. They have not returned my calls. The second bill for service has arrived today. Pretty tough situation with no way out. Kind of a Catch 22.
Not paying bill. Hope they pickup their broken stuff soon.
Any one have an inside contact?

couple more question have you tried rebooting you boxes? Where are you located?

I wanted a replacement receiver but it seems impossible to get one. I have tried both soft and hard boots. I have left it unplugged overnight. It is stuck in a constant reboot on its own every 1-2 minutes. I live in the western suburbs 20 miles west of Chicago,

sdire said:
I wanted a replacement receiver but it seems impossible to get one. I have tried both soft and hard boots. I have left it unplugged overnight. It is stuck in a constant reboot on its own every 1-2 minutes. I live in the western suburbs 20 miles west of Chicago,

Send me you name and phone number to tyork37@msn.com and i will get ahold of you field manager to get you taking care of.

tyork

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)