Wally receiver fees

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
We are using the RV pay as you go account using a vip222k and two 211k receivers.. one of the 211's is starting to act up every time I use the DVR so I picked up a Wally to replace it..I won't be needing the DVR feature but I'm confused about the monthly fees on a wally.Dish site says something like $7.00 on the first receiver.My 222 is my first receiver so I currently pay $14 for the two 211's..If I drop the one 211 and add the Wally will I still be paying the same??

We are using the RV pay as you go account using a vip222k and two 211k receivers.. one of the 211's is starting to act up every time I use the DVR so I picked up a Wally to replace it..I won't be needing the DVR feature but I'm confused about the monthly fees on a wally.Dish site says something like $7.00 on the first receiver.My 222 is my first receiver so I currently pay $14 for the two 211's..If I drop the one 211 and add the Wally will I still be paying the same??
That $7 "first receiver fee" is for new customers only. My sister got hit with that when she signed up for Dish at the beginning of this year, and she only has one Wally on her account. Existing customers get grandfathered with no fee for the first receiver, even after making changes to the equipment on their account. So, your fees will remain the same. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)