Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Want to help DISH Network test their next generation website?

DISH Network is now accepting BETA applications at Dishonline.com!

You might get the chance to help shape the future of DISH Networks offerings!

Scott - Do you know if they only want testers who can test all of the functionality (both Sling and remote scheduling)?? I don't have a 922 or Sling box yet....

I don't know what they are looking for, I just got a note with them looking to have people sign up to beta test. ;)

I'll do it!! I'm already beta-testing the 922, right? ;)

Seriously though, my 922 is working just fine other than not being able to use the EHD and some sling issues (knock on wood). This beta test could resolve the sling issues and I'm confident they will get the EHD problems solved very soon.

Also, I hope they can work out the DishOnline UI on the 922 to make it more user-freindly. It's a mess right now.

I'll do it!! I'm already beta-testing the 922, right? ;)

Seriously though, my 922 is working just fine other than not being able to use the EHD and some sling issues (knock on wood). This beta test could resolve the sling issues and I'm confident they will get the EHD problems solved very soon.

Also, I hope they can work out the DishOnline UI on the 922 to make it more user-freindly. It's a mess right now.

Dish has no clue on how to make the UI better for Dish-Online.

Well, they're not off to a great start. I got my invitation this morning, so I went over and tried to log in, and got the message in the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• DishError.png
    DishError.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 246

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)