WatchESPN login help

ShadeCBE

Original poster
Sep 6, 2018
U.S.
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum but made an account to see if anyone could help me with this. Is there a way I can make a login for my son to use on WatchESPN at home or elsewhere without also giving access to all the features on the Dish Network website when I sign in using the same credentials.

The credentials used to log into WatchESPN are the same ones I use on the Dish website to manage everything, including changing plans and all of that. I do not know what to do so that he can use the WatchESPN feature without gaining full access to the account.

I appreciate any help you all can give.

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum but made an account to see if anyone could help me with this. Is there a way I can make a login for my son to use on WatchESPN at home or elsewhere without also giving access to all the features on the Dish Network website when I sign in using the same credentials.

The credentials used to log into WatchESPN are the same ones I use on the Dish website to manage everything, including changing plans and all of that. I do not know what to do so that he can use the WatchESPN feature without gaining full access to the account.

I appreciate any help you all can give.

I don't believe so.

No there is not. Every sign in I have encountered is based on your DISH credentials. (Username and password) Same for our internet provider who gives access to ESPN and few other sites, I use my sign in for that internet service.

However........ For many of them (I don't know about ESPN) you don't see the password it has stars or whatever and there is no option to show the password. You may be able to sign in yourself on his device(s). HBO makes you sign in again after sometime has passed to make sure you are still subscribing from your provider. But again I don't know about ESPN.

The only provider that I know of that allows sub-accounts with multiple logins is Youtube TV (they allow up to 6 different separate sub-accounts).

Last edited:
Have him call you when he wants to use it.
Change your password for just that time period.
Change it back at the end of whatever he's watching.

That's as close as you can get to security when you share your password.

If your son is under your roof it’s simple just to enter the login info for him.

The device will hold the credentials for some time.

I have to do it for the kids, and sadly for the wife who refuses to follow simple prompts for authentication on her firestick, even though the dish logon is saved in her IOS passwords.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)