way to get out of this?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i was spending over 90 a month on directv, then my hours got cut, couldnt afford it, then put my account on a 6 month suspension which will turn back on in septemeber
so i dont want to spend anymore more money i want to cancel
but they told me i would have to spend over $350 in cancellation fees
but i dont get this, why cant i just ship them my receivers and let it be?
please help

i was spending over 90 a month on directv, then my hours got cut, couldnt afford it, then put my account on a 6 month suspension which will turn back on in septemeber
please help

All companies in this economy will enforce contracts. It is a way to guarantee continued Revenue. They will site you signed a contract with a two year agreement and were aware of the early termination. Not sure if you can find someone to take over the service and do a "move" while it remains in your name.

please help
Why are there so many stupid people that sign contracts without reading what they sign,and then want to know how to void the contract? You can reduce your programming to the lowest level in the contract "FAMILY" and one receiver $30.mo, or pay the ETF(early termination fee). You could try calling D* to see if they have any other offers to reduce your costs and keep you as a customer.:):):)

Based on this stupid phone call with Directv regarding them trying to up my contract for 2 more years due to equipment failure under the protection plan I am paying for, we may cut down to the cheapest package and one receiver and switch. I know about our contract and have no complaints about the ORIGINAL contract we signed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)