Well its Dec.1 where is my VoOm 21 TV?

Nobody I just can't wait any longer.
As a old V* sub, Im getting the shakes with all this up link info :D

Voom 21 Channels

All current 10 channels on VOOM were shown as "OFF AIR" after 10:00PM PST yesterday (wed) night. I was hoping there was going to be a major VOOM channel additions and rearrangement. Anybody know anything changed or any additions made? I can not check till I get home tonight.

If you were a pub member you would know, Sean Mota just posted some major news about this earlier today.

I can't wait!!

customhank said:
If you were a pub member you would know, Sean Mota just posted some major news about this earlier today.

I can't wait!!
Correction: We do not post major news in the Pub Area! Only rumors!
Major News always go to the front page! ;)

That is what I thought too, but ususally the "rumors" you hear in the pub site turn out to be the truth. I felt that it was worth my investment previously to find out what was going on with Voom...

Actually a couple of things in the pub today of interest. :)

I talked with Sean and we feel that this rumor is ok to release to the public. Sean is working on it and will post it soon. :D

Some of the rumors however we can't post publiclly so we post it to the pub for the supporters to enjoy. (Hey we got to pay the bills and this month we have some VERY heavy bills)

jbcheshire said:
That is what I thought too, but ususally the "rumors" you hear in the pub site turn out to be the truth. I felt that it was worth my investment previously to find out what was going on with Voom...

Besides there is a lot more in the pub then just rumors. :) Actually the pub is VERY active with all kinds of things. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)