Well Look at that!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly, mine is showing that I am, I'm guessing, ~60 miles away and in a fairly rural part of southern Ohio. The tool must only use our IP address unlike many systems that use Google's geolocating service.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Mine shows about 25 miles away. My isp's central office in located in that town as well. Coincidence?

Mine shows me exactly where I am, well not to the street, but the city. I got there by adding my zip as shown in post 16 above... ;)
Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 5.13.30 PM.png

Reactions: stardust3
I'll have to try on a PC. Isn't working to good on Android browser.

This might be a little OT, but just a little. If the brightness of the occassional website bothers your eyes (as it does mine) there is a little add-on for Firefox (and Firefox derivatives like Pale Moon) that can help. It's called "Page Colors & Fonts Buttons" and is available at Mozilla Add-ons. It puts a small icon on the address bar and if you click it it changes the background color to whatever you define it to in the browsers Options menu. In my case I have the color defined as light guy. A simple click and the backgound is light grey, another click and it's back to the website defined color. It's not the answer for those sites you spend a lot of time on, like this one, but for sites visited only occassionally where it's unlikey the host will change colors it can save you eye strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts