WGN Cubs games in HD - Brightness (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
Has anyone else experienced brightness issues with the Cubs games in HD lately? I'm not sure if it's just my TV, but the picture has appeared darker than normal and, even worse, it flickers badly on certain camera angles. Just a few minutes ago on Mark DeRosa's home run ball, the ivy was very noticably flickering with a change in brightness.

rcbridge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 22, 2003
Limerick Pa
I just flipped to that channel and I also notice a darker picture, I remember recently commenting about the great quality of that channel when watching a baseball game.

StonesCat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 7, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
I just flipped to that channel and I also notice a darker picture, I remember recently commenting about the great quality of that channel when watching a baseball game.

I thought the color was great and bright on my set, I noticed a little stuttering here and there. Comcast or whoever does the feeds has been having difficulties of one kind or another all year, though.

firesole33

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 17, 2008
Has anyone else experienced brightness issues with the Cubs games in HD lately? I'm not sure if it's just my TV, but the picture has appeared darker than normal and, even worse, it flickers badly on certain camera angles. Just a few minutes ago on Mark DeRosa's home run ball, the ivy was very noticably flickering with a change in brightness.

I didn't catch today's game, but I haven't noticed this issue during other games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts