WGN Cubs games in HD - Brightness

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
Has anyone else experienced brightness issues with the Cubs games in HD lately? I'm not sure if it's just my TV, but the picture has appeared darker than normal and, even worse, it flickers badly on certain camera angles. Just a few minutes ago on Mark DeRosa's home run ball, the ivy was very noticably flickering with a change in brightness.

I just flipped to that channel and I also notice a darker picture, I remember recently commenting about the great quality of that channel when watching a baseball game.

I just flipped to that channel and I also notice a darker picture, I remember recently commenting about the great quality of that channel when watching a baseball game.

I thought the color was great and bright on my set, I noticed a little stuttering here and there. Comcast or whoever does the feeds has been having difficulties of one kind or another all year, though.

Has anyone else experienced brightness issues with the Cubs games in HD lately? I'm not sure if it's just my TV, but the picture has appeared darker than normal and, even worse, it flickers badly on certain camera angles. Just a few minutes ago on Mark DeRosa's home run ball, the ivy was very noticably flickering with a change in brightness.

I didn't catch today's game, but I haven't noticed this issue during other games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts