What a great season finale

hendrix04

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
welp, this season is over and it said to be continued.. i hope they arnt kidding

As well OMG at the ending... The first pause chuck made i was so pissed off that he didn't say "I know kung fu" him being a geek and it being a classic matrix line, he just HAD to say, then when he finally said it i was almost jumping up and down on my bed, HAHA. GREATNESS

All I can Say is WOW that was a great Season Finale and Yes if they cancel it now people will be "Burning down their living room's" It was great. I just hope that it isn't the end. because if it's not we're going to get to see Chuck kick some #!@'s next season.

When will we be able to see the ratings Numbers?

HOLY CRAP... there were so many good lines and come backs and jokes and action in that show... I was rolling on the floor with "I know Kung Fu."

Glad to see a new bad guy team to replace Fulcrum, that'll be next season...

I KNOW KUNG FU!!!! I knew the line was coming as soon as I saw the Asian script. The new and improved Chuck the Super Intersect with Kung Fu Grip!

That definitely removes all doubt about it being picked up for another season. If for some reason, it isn't... NBC will have a TON of explaining to do just like Lucy did.

WOWOWOWOW

I do not think I would ever be more disappointed if they cancel this show, of all the shows on TV this would be the one I would miss the most... I showed my support and ordered a ton of merchandise at NBC.com. I got my nieces and nephews (big chuck fans) a set of matching buymore green polos... Got a jeffster Tshirt and a few other items.

I must say I was pretty happy with the episode. Jeffster singing Mr Roboto was the highlight for me, I think.

I actually thought when Chuck was re-programmed by the Intersect at the drive-in that it would make him a super-spy. Turns out I was one episode early.

The Mr Roboto sequence was great... I like the shadows flashing by as the commandos came in, the gunfight which destroyed the reception, etc. Mike's eyes as he was shocked by what he saw, the Awesomes drinking, it was filled with so many things to see.

Of course there will have to be some sort of severe limits to Chuck's super spy skills if they want to continue the series. They cannot have him able to get along without Sarah and Casey. He is supposed to be the guy that gets in trouble because he never can stay in the car.

The Mr Roboto sequence was great... I like the shadows flashing by as the commandos came in, the gunfight which destroyed the reception, etc. Mike's eyes as he was shocked by what he saw, the Awesomes drinking, it was filled with so many things to see.

Of course there will have to be some sort of severe limits to Chuck's super spy skills if they want to continue the series. They cannot have him able to get along without Sarah and Casey. He is supposed to be the guy that gets in trouble because he never can stay in the car.

Since Bryce was the one that made "some changes to the intersect" and not Orion/Mr B there will be bugs that will popup from time to time. Also Chuck didn't show any emotion towards Sarah after the intersect upload. Did Bryce also remove Chuck's feelings for Sarah? What else did Bryce do to Chuck's Brain? How long will it be before Bryce makes a reappearance? Just a few of the many questions left to the writers for future shows.

Um, he died once before pretty convincingly on-screen and they brought him back... Remember how those guys like dragged him away? Who knows what they did with him after that?

Yeah I know but he layed there for quite a long time dead or at least I thought he was dead.

It is like a soap opera, you can never prove that they really died. Even if they were buried they could have faked that too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts