Not open for further replies.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Scott and others,

What is the "super moderator" I see next to BFG and dfergie to name a couple compared to Sean Mota (staff member) and then Ilya and yourself (administrator). Not to sound like I am bashing, but to me it's like dbstalk was with all their different titles.

What is the difference in the titles?

It determines who gets access to the executive washroom and holidays off in order of importance, much like my company.

Let's just say that with great power comes great responsibility.

Soon that will be changing. Everyone who is staff will be listed once again as staff. :) The the members it makes no difference to them what powers a staff member has.

All of our staff members are here to help you no matter what powers they have. :D

We have the best staff anywhere!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Soon that will be changing. Everyone who is staff will be listed once again as staff. :) The the members it makes no difference to them what powers a staff member has.

All of our staff members are here to help you no matter what powers they have. :D

We have the best staff anywhere!

I kinda figured it was a new software thing, but wanted to check as I remember in the past you or one of the staff laughing at dbstalk about their "Ultimate mod, super mod, blah blah blah". Just wanted to check to make sure. Thanks.

Well at another forum I wont mention I think it means "arrogant a$$" but I dont find that to be the case here. I like the moderators here.

Well, I haven't been to dbstalk in a long while so I have no clue what kind of pompous people are there now. All I know is when I left, every mod there was arrogant and rude. Very much the opposite here, the mods and staff are great.

I think what makes the staff here great is we all know that Satelliteguys couldn't run as smooth as it does if just one person ran it.

All of our ideas are heard, and it makes the atmosphere here great!!

This is just a much friendlier place. I remember one of my 1st experiences with AVS. I told an important network person that the daytona 500 sucked on NBC. The camera shots went SD,HD, SD, HD,SD,HD around the track. I thought it was ridiculous. I was quickly told by a mod in an email that I knew nothing about HD and that I was not to question "important" people at AVS because I would piss them off. My posts then began to be deleted for no reason. SUffices to say, this place rocks and is not beholding to special interests.

There that problem has been fixed. :)

Now once again everyone again is a Proud Staff Member, in addition our Supporting Founders and Pub Members are also noted as well. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:

Now once again everyone again is a Proud Staff Member, in addition our Supporting Founders and Pub Members are also noted as well. :D

Scott, I hope you didn't perceive my post as a complaint. I was just curious. I didn't have a problem with it at all.

Scott Greczkowski said:

mine did not change.

Nope yours didnt as you had a custom title specified. :) This only happened to staff which had a blank custom title field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)