What is involved in getting Starchoice in Florida?

I don't know who can do the installation, but you can make your purchase with Kusat of Canada. I recently used them and had no problems getting my dish and receiver.

How and can I get Starchoice in South Florida (Palm Beach County)? Are there techs willing to install/ sell here? If needed you can email me at compola@aol.com

Thanks,

David

I agree with slcc. You can do research online and buy from kusat. If you don't want to install, call a satellite install company in your area (there are tons everywhere in the US) and ask them if they will install your StarChoice dish.

Tell them you will give them all the info they need (Slew, azimuth, elevation, which you can get from kusat and other websites), but you need them to do a physical install of your dish.

For $100-200, you'll probably get someone to do it. Just remember that when they come out, you'll know more about SC than they do. They are just there for physical labor. You need to provide the information and walk them through it.

How and can I get Starchoice in South Florida (Palm Beach County)? Are there techs willing to install/ sell here? If needed you can email me at compola@aol.com

Thanks,

David

www.vidsat.com has the agreement with SC* to deal with the state of florida - I have to assume to help the snowbirds. I have no idea what the deal is with Non-Canadians - but if you search this forum you will find others in Florida that have used them for installs.

I have no idea if they actually sell the equipment as they are in the USA. They might just be able to install if you already have the equipment (ie snowbirds from Canada) or replace it if it goes bad (for snowbirds). You'd have to ask them. Otherwise, I am sure they would be happy to install equipment you imported from Canada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts