This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What is the "DISHPlayer DVR722?"

They like to put stuff up which is not available (Dishplayer 921 keyboard?)

There was talk at one time there 522 would be rebranded the 722 and be made for sale to consumers. I doubt thats going to happen now.

My guess would be a 721 that outputs to two TV's, a.k.a. a 522.

Looks like they just made up something that would be a logical step past the 721 but doesn't actually exist.

Heh guys !
Check out properties of the picture - "http://www.vssll.com/DISH522100.jpg" .
Fake one PVR722 - they're cheating you.

That's funny, noone else has heard of a 944. 942 maybe, but not 944. And I thought there might've been a 344 coming, so a 544 is logical - but I haven't heard about it.

I heard of the 944 a while back when it was rumored to be a 4 tuner 4 TV output receiver, ideal for cable closets. This was a while back though, over a year.

Looking on that page I noticed the 351. Does that exist and if so what does it do??

A 351 is a basically a newer 3750 QAM, its normally for use in say hotels or apartment complexes

Scott Greczkowski said:
They like to put stuff up which is not available (Dishplayer 921 keyboard?)

There was talk at one time there 522 would be rebranded the 722 and be made for sale to consumers. I doubt thats going to happen now.

Wouldn't that be a great job. Sit around making up equipment that doesn't exist to tantalise customers.

Tyralak said:
Wouldn't that be a great job. Sit around making up equipment that doesn't exist to tantalise customers.

On the bright side, this equipment will have no customer complaints and no bugs

-Mark