What to Expect Need Help

alex06

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
Hi guys I need help about what to expect I am fearing that the Dish Nazis called me cant prove it but I have a hunch my kid called me saying that our two irds are with all the channels red, weird !!!! and only my ird which is in my bedroom is working, I am in a business trip right now and I ll be home by tomorrow. I have two single tuner HD irds and a 311 both HDs are connected to the phone line all the time, the only one not connected is the 311 beacuse I aint installing a phone cable trhough my dining room and living room there is no phone jack where the ird is and I tried to used the wireless jacks and no luck they only add noise to my phones. any way this ird is in the kitchen just to make some noise to help my wife cook a really good meatloaf!!! basically my two HD are the ones we use most.

I dont know why they turn off my two additional irds and also no one from Dish called I asked my son to check the caller id history and there is only have one missed phone call with no number could this could be them ? and even so why did they turn me off like that I been paying all my bills since January, enrolled in Autopay and all the good works, so dont know why this happen, anyway any information you can give it will really help me.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)