Whatever happened to FoxSports?

sixy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 20, 2004
St. Albans, West Virginia
I was just wondering what's going on with the Foxsports Cincinatti and Cleveland channels that my online bill still reflects as "Active".

Also, what happened to the Florida Foxsports HD channel? I didn't get it, but it used to show up on my program guide. Now only the SD channel shows up. Did they get rid of it or just make only one disappear from non-receivers for some reason?

I really wish they would get the NY Sports channels like MSG and FSN-NY on.. No Rangers but at least the Knicks are playing..

sixy said:
I was just wondering what's going on with the Foxsports Cincinatti and Cleveland channels that my online bill still reflects as "Active".

Also, what happened to the Florida Foxsports HD channel? I didn't get it, but it used to show up on my program guide. Now only the SD channel shows up. Did they get rid of it or just make only one disappear from non-receivers for some reason?

This is from A CSR, but I was told that they had a problem with a licensing agreenment and that is why 341 is off the air. However, since baseball is over and Hockey season doesnt exist, not sure what they would show as a live event in HD.

It was be nice to see Sunshine Network and Shaq on HD, but im reaching now..

Sunshine doesn't do the heat in HD, only the magic and even that's only a total of 10 games.

You'll get to see plenty of Shaq on TNT...

I was informed by Voom that they are working on getting the FSN regional channels loaded for each respective area. Of course there's no concrete time frame on this. I should be getting FSN South (Atlanta) but my program guide says FSN Florida which is now off air. I miss my Best Damn Sports Show Period :river

Direct TV lets you get all FSN channels from all markets.

Pretty cool if you miss your home town sports.