I just had an interesting expierence. I was checking the drip loops on the 34 switch and noticed one of the nuts was loose on the mount that bolts the Superdish to the up/down bracket. Checking closer I found that, in all, there were three loose pieces of hardware. Two just weren't tightened very well but one of the nuts was quite loose.
After making sure everything else was OK and tightening the loose hardware I decided to recheck my signal. I was surprised to find that my signal strength had improved considerably.
105 improved from 9 to 14 points. Now I'm getting from 59 to 69 on 105. 110 improved the least, averaging from 2-12 points better. 119 actually picked up even more than 105 with improvements from 5 to 21 points.
My installer was fighting drizzle and wind when he setup my Superdish. His meter had broke and he was using the meter on the TV program menu to assist his setup. He'd move the dish and I'd relay the readings. I think what happened is that he forgot to go out and finish tightening everything. When you think about it, rechecking all connections when an installer is done isn't a bad idea anytime. Just a little FYI.