What's on Kung FU today?

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
You're guess is as good as mine.

It could be Twin Dragons, or it could be Hogan's Heros, maybe it's Enter the Dragon or Ren and Stimpy. Maybe it's a Jackie CHan movie or it's Jet Li.

Seriously this needs to get fixed, aside from that, anyway channel 106 is creeping into the "favorites" list if they can get their movies right.

Last, I think everyone here would seriously prefer the original track with subtitles, some of the voice acting is so damn hammy it ruins a decent martial arts flick.

yeah, the wrong PG on especially that channel is really annoying. The movies they actually have listed have me excited, but watching The Master a hundred times and whatever the other crappy one he has on there just aren't cutting it. With this Miramax deal I'm hoping for some good stuff, they need to get on with the correct stuff!!

Dvlos has a great point - we should get the original undubbed versions of the movies with subtitles. Or perhaps take advantage of this snazzy new technology to let the users choose which language they want to hear!

I for one hate over-dubbed movies and feel strongly that the original soundtrack is what I want to hear.

-F

Flambe said:
Dvlos has a great point - we should get the original undubbed versions of the movies with subtitles. Or perhaps take advantage of this snazzy new technology to let the users choose which language they want to hear!

I for one hate over-dubbed movies and feel strongly that the original soundtrack is what I want to hear.

-F

I agree with you all about the dubbed movies as it sounds stupid. Unfortunately, this is a product of the studio and not VOOM. The studio is sending the movie dubbed. It is either get it this way or not at all.

Right now, I just want to see what's listed. I did catch Swordsman II with Jet LI the other day. I think they call it Legend of the swordsman in typical nonsensical Miramax fashion. I hate Miramax's handling of Chinese movies. Disgraceful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts