Where can I find the pricing structure list of services and fees?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Charade

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
I keep reading $5 for this, $6 for that, etc... Is there a published somewhere on the Dish website that I can look at?

Unfortunately, this information seems very hard to peg down. I haven't seen an official list of services and fees from Dish in one place. with some luck, you could probably piece together such a list from info on the Dish website, though. I've seen a few posts here that attempt to account for all the various fees, but even those seem to vary slightly in some circumstances.
To be fair to Dish, though, I've never had any luck getting that info from DirecTV or my local cable company, either. I can never shake the feeling that these companies that rely on monthly charges intentionally keep things as complex as possible so they can charge different rates for the same service, or stack on services that get lost in the shuffle on the confused customer's monthly statement.
If you provide some specifics, though, one of the helpful people arround here should be able to answer the questions that Dish can't/won't.

The only place I have seen a list of New Charges as of Feb,1st was in a Facts Blast from DISH to the dealers and I think they made some changes after that release.

The list of fees is on page 2 of your bill. It is very complete.

Returned payment fee: $10
Late Payment fee: $5
Reconnect fee: $25
Additional outlet fee: $5
Additional outlet programming outlet fee (HD): $6
HD enabling fee: $6
DVR fee: $5.98
CHange of prgramming fee: $5 (regular), $10 (adult)
Service access fee: $6
Credit Card Payment Agent Handling Fee: $5
Check by Phone: $9.99

Thanks.

teachsac said:

Credit Card Payment Agent Handling Fee?

The Credit Card....Fee still shows on page 2 of my bill as $5.00. I am wondering where this comes in to the charges on our bills. I do have my bill charged to a credit card, and am wondering if I am (even implicitly) paying this fee, and whether I could save the $5.00 by choosing another payment method. Any thoughts? Thanks.

The Credit Card....Fee still shows on page 2 of my bill as $5.00. I am wondering where this comes in to the charges on our bills. I do have my bill charged to a credit card, and am wondering if I am (even implicitly) paying this fee, and whether I could save the $5.00 by choosing another payment method. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Are you on credit card autopay? If so there shouldn't be a $5 credit card charge fee for this, I think the $5 charge applies if you make a one time credit card payment.:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)