Where can I go to find out resolutions of Xbox games?

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
I was wondering where I could find a comprehensive and up-to-date listing of available Xbox games and their resolution (480i,480p,720p, or 1080i). Also, I would like to read a little on what differences you might see in the games between a 480p and say a 720p game. Any suggested readings?

BTW, to go with my Burnout 3 and Halo 2 addictions, I'm currently sucked into Knights of the Old Republic 2.... just as good a Star Wars game as its predecessor......

Still awaiting me on my shelf (Santa was good to me and my son) MechAssault 2, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, GTA (The Twin Pack.... I hear San Andreas is coming mid 2005 to XBox as well), and Goldeneye2. Man it's gonna take me until June to play all these. Anyone finish Burnout 3 yet? I'm stuck on that one Timed Mission with the ZZTop flaming paint job car..... I run what I think is a flawless race with no crashes and I still am 3 seconds too slow to get the gold and unlock the final race. Plus,how in the &*^% am I supposed to get 40 takedowns in a Road Rage event? I can't get above 28 before time runs out or my car gets totalled......

I am hooked on Burnout 3 for my PS2 too! I know that with some vehicles, if you hold the boost button constantly (R1 for me), you will not hit the actual top speed. Make sure you press boost twice every few seconds and you should hit max speed, but it's still damn hard to beat those times. Also make sure you go into oncoming traffic at the very beginning of the race in order to fill up your boost meter quickly.

I could get 40 takedowns with the trash truck or firetruck if they would let me use those in the World tour Road Rage events! All in all, a great game

Hmmm. I'll try the double boost method. Haven't used that (The mission that has me stuck let's me do a close call with a few trucks that maxes out my boost, so I am boosting just about the whole race. Ditto with driving the wrong way. I also cut corners to wipe out the fencing and cafe tables where I can.

I had a tough time with all of the timed missions, but I eventually beat all of them EXCEPT this one. I'm stuck. I moved on to KOTOR 2, but would like to come back when I have finished that to try and unlock everything else that I have missed (I still need 3 trophys for the expert, advanced, and Champion modes), and I have a few signature takedowns to get......... (Why do all the cars disappear when I get to the toll booth?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts