Where should i order Dish Network service from?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
I need the Super dish i belive its the 1000+ so i could get internation channels.
I am looking to order from a place where they could supply me HDTV + sat+receiver (i had old dish+receiver but they won't do HDTV which i bought)
Also good package deals too. let me know.

Where to order Dish

ICEwolf

Is there a local Dish retailer nearby that does their own installs??? They are your best bet. I do installs for a local retailer and I dont know how many times I"ve gone out to a customers house who had an install done by dish or Directv Corp. subs vans. and have to fix a lot of screwups. If you dont know of a local retailer you can look in your local hometown's yellow pages under satellite. Just make sure you ask that they do their own and dont sub the work out....

ICEwolf

Is there a local Dish retailer nearby that does their own installs??? They are your best bet. I do installs for a local retailer and I dont know how many times I"ve gone out to a customers house who had an install done by dish or Directv Corp. subs vans. and have to fix a lot of screwups. If you dont know of a local retailer you can look in your local hometown's yellow pages under satellite. Just make sure you ask that they do their own and dont sub the work out....

Ah i c, i live in Reno,Nevada...89502
I will look up the yellow pages i guess.

I need the Super dish i belive its the 1000+ so i could get internation channels.
I am looking to order from a place where they could supply me HDTV + sat+receiver (i had old dish+receiver but they won't do HDTV which i bought)
Also good package deals too. let me know.
Consult a local retailer. They give better service and they are local and more receptive to customers..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts