Which pro sports team can I watch?

pjm8047

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 27, 2004
syracuse,ny
Hi I live in Clay, NY 13041. My RSN is FSN PIttsburgh 2 the channel sucks. It is useless. There is nothing on that channel that is good. The only show that I watch on there is In-Fisherman TV on Sundays at 12:00pm. The only other thing on that channel is poker they should call the channel Poker TV ever time I check whats on that channel it is MLB Baseball that is blacked out or Poker.I can't watch Baseball or Hockey both blacked out the only pro sport I can watch is AFL. Before Emiper closed it's doors I could watch Sabres hockey not any more. I went to dish.fxep.com it show I should have MSG and I can watch the Rangers,Knicks,Liberty,metrostars, and Power.Dishnetwork website say I only get FOXP2. My question is which pro teams can I watch on Sports Alternate channels? Thanks :mad: :mad:

pjm8047- You are probably entitled to MSG. But, Dish screws most upstaters by assigning them to Pittsburgh's RSN. My guess is they pay less money to MSG and FSNY that way (and zero money to YES, of course.) From what I understand, DirecTV and most upstate cable companies show the correct RSN's.

Somebody oughta complain to the NY State Attorney General's office. You are entitled to the correct RSN for your market area. (If they carry it of course. You can't force them to carry YES, for instance.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts