Which Sat/transponder has the EPG for BEV?

angiodan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Cape Coral, Florida
Being in Florida, I lost many channels when BEV realigned Nimiq 3 last summer. I also lost my guide as well. With it looking like hockey may be back this fall, I am looking at reactivating BEV or going to *C.

I didn't have HD from BEV before, but I will now, especially since CBC has stated they will be doing at least one game a night on HNIC in HD. Announcing the 9200 is also a nice bonus as well, since I have been very happy with the 942. My question is does N2 also transmit the EPG?

I would prefer BEV since they have or will have CBC-HD, and also have TSN-HD. *C has neither at this point, and even though the CRTC rulings have stated they need to add CBC, do they even have the room available?

Thanks.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
EPG is on TP4, which will work in FL (evens are on N1)

after what Bell/TSN/CTV did to the omnibus channels on SC, don't expect to see TSN on SC anytime soon...CBC maybe, but not TSN (or CTV for that matter)

angiodan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Cape Coral, Florida
Thanks Iceberg, I happened to start looking at Lyngsat and answered my question as well.

It looks like I'll just go back to BEV, since I think you are right about TSN on SC. I had no issues with BEV before other than the channel loss.

Now lets get this CBA finished and start playing hockey! I can't believe the last NHL game I saw was when I went to game 7 of the finals in Tampa with my brother over a year ago. At least I saw the cup given out for some fuzzy memories!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts