Who has the highest cable/satellite bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny911

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 4, 2004
Michigan
Who has the highest tv bill per month excluding internet access?

Right now I'm paying around $100 a month for comcast digital with sports package + 3 hd receivers + $20 a month to dishnetwork for an international channel which totals $120 a month.

definitely not me, I have Cablevision gold package all svods, 1hd dvr+1bx, optimum online boost(30/2)+optimum voice my bill comes out to about $21 a month. Working for the company definitely has its benefits :)

Tv

Jon, I don't mean to be rude, but why in the hell do you have all 3? And you other guys that are over $100 per month. YIKES!!!

JimMcC said:
Jon, I don't mean to be rude, but why in the hell do you have all 3? And you other guys that are over $100 per month. YIKES!!!

Because I'm a Mets fan in Eastern Ct. Last year, after having E* for a long time, I added D* so I could get MSG and FSNY, which Dish is too cheap to provide to me, even though I am in the "territory". They only offer Boston sports stations to my zip code.

However, I kept Dish because I needed the superstations to get WPIX, not available on D* here in Eastern CT.

I have basic cable for the High Speed internet. Dish is still my main deal, with a 622 replacing my 921. For D*, I only have a receiver, not a DVR. Same with cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts