This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Who has the Premier Pkg and what are you paying.........

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrcj001

Original poster
Oct 23, 2009
ky
Talked to retention about lost credits and the Vio deal.He Knocked off 15 bucks ( 5.00 off the pkg and 10.00 free HD) and showtime free for 3 months.I currently have the choice xtra classic pkg. I hinted that I may upgrade to the Premier but the rep wouldnt budge off the price he said if I did upgrade my bill would be 133.50/month

I do have DVR and 2 TV`s

Who has the Premier and what are you paying??

When I called in I got $5 off HBO, $5 off SHO - both for 6 months
and then $10 off for the viacom fiasco for 2 months, and another $10 off for 2 months to take Premier.

I have been getting 30 dollars off when I threatened to downgrade. I got this for 2 six month periods. My latest six month discount ran out a few days ago and all I could get was 15 off for six months plus 50 bucks off basic Sunday Ticket. I went ahead and took the deal.

That sounds like the same deal I was offered.

I just wonder why they are a little shy about discounting the premier pkg?

Claude Greiner said:
I tried asking for a discount, but they wouldn't budge considering I get the premier pack for Free as a dealer.

I pay like $60/mo for the premier package with 9 receivers and HD.

I tried to get a discount too and they wouldn't budge for me either. I pay $38 a month but I only have 3 receivers

Status
Please reply by conversation.