What makes you stay with Directv?

Well, I just did a almost complete order with the Entertainment Pack-

ENTERTAINMENT​

$64.99/mo.​

$10 autopay & paperless billing discount applied!

$14.00/mo.
That includes 3 Boxes, first one free until you get charged below.

$25.36/mo.
Advanced Receiver Fee-$15.00
DirecTV fees and surcharges $0.14
Estimated Government Taxes & Fees $10.22

Total-$104.35

Due each month after that
$104.35
Are you trying to compare that to something ???

Are you trying to compare that to something ???
Closest to YTTV, except YTTV has more channels and more sports like BTN.

But the fact remains, mestevo was correct, those fees are still there.

You should compare apples to apples then .... YTTV to D* Stream, not Sat, if you want to compare prices.
All I was trying to do was show mestevo was correct , that picture he showed was from a old bill of his when he had DirecTV, why would I use stream if he never had it.

But if you really want to know, the internet version of DirecTV with 3 boxes was $109.99 a month if I paid monthly on the boxes, more then the Satellitevserbice.

I looked for DirecTV Stream, I do not believe it is offered anymore to new subscribers, just the internet version of DirecTV.

All I was trying to do was show mestevo was correct , that picture he showed was from a old bill of his when he had DirecTV, why would I use stream if he never had it.

But if you really want to know, the internet version of DirecTV with 3 boxes was $109.99 a month if I paid monthly on the boxes, more then the Satellitevserbice.

I looked for DirecTV Stream, I do not believe it is offered anymore to new subscribers, just the internet version of DirecTV.
Sorry ... I didn't catch the context of what was being discussed.

Yes but I belive 1st box is free W/ DirecTV

With cable you have to pay for each STB plus additional outlets fee
Dtv the first box is included in the package the 2nd box is 7.00 there after. Ok the advanced receiver fee from what they said is dvr and hd fee's. Spectrum a dvr box was 12.99 dvr fee 10.99 box rental fee and don't even get me going on the broadcast fees I think they charge more fore the rsns to not sure how much though

Reactions: dtv757
Well, no boxes are required with Xfinity, you can add an unlimited number of Roku devices and use the Xfinity streaming service app at no charge. You need the X1 for DVR and other capabilities, but no other cable box is required.

Well, I just did a almost complete order with the Entertainment Pack-

ENTERTAINMENT​

$64.99/mo.​

$10 autopay & paperless billing discount applied!

$14.00/mo.
That includes 3 Boxes, first one free until you get charged below.

$25.36/mo.
Advanced Receiver Fee-$15.00
DirecTV fees and surcharges $0.14
Estimated Government Taxes & Fees $10.22

Total-$104.35

Due each month after that
$104.35
We just paid dtv 161.00 yesterday. We're on the premiere package epix movies extra pack with the 8.99 protection plan and a second box. Good for 2 years!!!

• Love
Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016
We just paid dtv 161.00 yesterday. We're on the premiere package epix movies extra pack with the 8.99 protection plan and a second box. Good for 2 years!!!
Yech.

First, if you are a Prime Member, you get MGM+ ( former Epix) for only $5.99 a month.

Second, YTTV with Paramount+ with Showtime, Hulu with Disney+ and ESPN+, Peacock and HBOMAX, is only $138 a month, all the streaming services are commercial free.

So $23 less then your price with a lot more content, the only thing missing is the RSNs, which are about to go away anyways.

Reactions: John2021
First, if you are a Prime Member, you get MGM+ ( former Epix) for only $5.99 a month.
That's the same price MGM+ is for DIRECTV as a standalone. They do have a combined promotional offer for the $5.99 MGM+ and the $4.99 Movies Extra Pack, which depending on your base package gives you additional channels like MTV Live, Crime+Investigation, HDNet Movies, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (also in Family, Select, Entertainment and Premier), Sony Movies, ShortsTV, Smithsonian (also in Ultimate and higher), and for streaming customers INSP (which is in Select and higher for sat customers).

So $23 less then your price with a lot more content, the only thing missing is the RSNs, which are about to go away anyways.
DIRECTV just signed a multi-year deal for the Spectrum Sportsnet channels, and the team owned RSNs like Altitude, MASN, YES, Marquee, Monumental, NESN, MSG, SNY, ROOT and the soon to be SportsNet Pittsburgh and whatever the Astros/Rockets rebrand ATTSN Southwest to are not affected by the Diamond Sports debacle. And even if Diamond jettisons the Reds, Rangers, Twins or Guardians during the offseason and the MLB takes over the broadcast rights like they did for the Padres and Diamondbacks, DIRECTV will still provide their games as part of your base package, the same for the Pirates and Rockies if they opt for the MLB route next season instead of signing with Pittsburgh SportsNet and Altitude. Compare that to the direct to consumer route, where in cities like NYC you would have to pay $30 EACH for the YES, SNY and MSG OTT apps on top of whatever other OTT services you want.

Doesn't the Premier plan have All the channels ?
Other than PPV and Adult and Sports packages ?????

Epix is extra ???

Doesn't the Premier plan have All the channels ?
Other than PPV and Adult and Sports packages ?????

Epix is extra ???
Epix/MGM+ has always been a standalone, along with the Movies Extra Pack (fka HD Extra) and the international add-ons. When Viacom was in charge they tried to insist on base package carriage, which is why we didn't get it until MGM bought out Viacom's and Lionsgate's stakes in the channel.

Epix/MGM+ has always been a standalone, along with the Movies Extra Pack (fka HD Extra) and the international add-ons. When Viacom was in charge they tried to insist on base package carriage, which is why we didn't get it until MGM bought out Viacom's and Lionsgate's stakes in the channel.
Hmmm, back in the day, the Top package had all the channels except PPV stuff.

Epix/MGM+ didn't exist then, and the HD/Movies Extra pack was always an addon so people wouldn't be forced to subscribe to Premier just to get what at the time were marketed as HD exclusive bonus channels.

If you wanted a package with everything you needed that short lived Titanium package which just existed to give DIRECTV's lawyers a price point to sue card hackers for damages.