Not open for further replies.

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
This guy is mine.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=583&e=2&u=/nm/20031024/od_nm/shark_dc

Go Iceman!

If you fish in those waters up there around Iceland and Greenland , you need to be one tough S.O.B.

I saw a documentary on Alaska fishermen, I think they were fishing crayfish and they not only rode out a storm, no they worked and actually caught fish while the waves were just sweeping over the deck. Absolutely fearless.

We need a hero in this country more so than ever and that bitch Lynch is not the answer.

"An Icelandic fishing captain, known as "the Iceman" for his tough character"

The iceman with that nickname means nothing.

What makes him a hero is this:

"The skipper of the trawler "Erik the Red" was on a beach in Kuummiit, east Greenland, watching his crew processing a catch when he saw the shark swimming toward the fish blood and guts -- and his men."

The Iceman acted because his men were in danger. No man in this world is a hero if they try to be a hero. Real men act thus become heroes by protecting their men like the Iceman, Sgt. York, and Audie Murphy.

Roger said:
We need a hero in this country more so than ever and that bitch Lynch is not the answer.

Where do you get off calling Lynch a bitch. She obviously didn't fight to the end like the government said she did but then again she never claimed she did. As far as I'm concerned she signed up and deployed to a combat zone as a United States soldier. That's good enough to be a hero in my book.

cooper said:
Roger said:

Where do you get off calling Lynch a bitch. She obviously didn't fight to the end like the government said she did but then again she never claimed she did. As far as I'm concerned she signed up and deployed to a combat zone as a United States soldier. That's good enough to be a hero in my book.

I call her a bitch because she was a patsy who has always said she doesn’t remember. But after she went on TV and was interviewed by the TV this makes her a part of the lie whether she recalls it or not. She resisted at first but now she’s in it for a buck and this is one of the biggest psych-ops ever by the NWO. Now she is living a lie and profiting from it.
You heard it from me first that this story was BS! And now 5 members of the military who allegedly was involved in the rescue attempt was murdered by this government because they would not be a part of a lie and told the truth.

So instead of worrying about me calling this bitch a bitch you should be worried about the 5 soldiers who were murdered by this government to try to cover up this lie.

www.infowars.com

Roger, I see by your uncalled-for remarks about Jessica Lynch above you haven't changed one iota since you got banned at DBSTalk.com. I am about to hit the IGNORE button for the first time ever.

Don't bother replying because I will no longer see your posts.

Like they say Nick... ingnorance or ingnoranus in your case is bliss so go right ahead you narrow minded fool. Be dumb and be bliss.

Just a Coincidence? Four of Jessica Lynch's Rescuers Have Died Mysteriously

Combined Sources

A few nights ago I saw a preview of Saving Jessica Lynch. It was all I could do to contain the gray matter.

I was extremely busy and without access to a computer during the "rescue." A week after Pfc. Lynch was returned to American custody, I heard incredulous stories of a heroic young soldier, Rambo-style shooting at the enemy until out of bullets, and who endured stab wounds and torture until she was dramatically rescued in perfect made-for TV fashion.

And then the BBC aired the infamous documentary, essentially labeling the Pentagon's version of events as a work of fiction. I trust the BBC over the Pentagon.

Sure enough, Pfc Lynch has selective amnesia and cannot remember the events of her capture and rescue, though that hasn't stopped her from a million dollar book deal with the NY Times most recent plagiarist du jour, Rick Bragg.

When the Department of Defense insisted on keeping up their official version of the rescue, I knew that inevitably some of Lynch's rescuers would be hushed. After all, here is a woman who endured a few broken limbs from a vehicle accident and is rewarded with a million bucks, while her rescuers continue to live without toilets and running water in a Depleted Uranium wasteland. Her Bronze Star has outraged many veterans. At some point even the threat of an untimely demise will not keep some disgruntled military folks from talking.

Eerily enough, four of Pfc. Lynch's rescuers and colleagues have met an early demise.

Petty Officer First Class David M. Tapper died of wounds received in Afghanistan. He took part in the rescue.

Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung was killed in a drive-by shooting. He was also part of the rescue team.

Spc Josh Daniel Speer died when his car crashed into some trees for no apparent reason. He was part of the rescue team.
Kyle Edward Williams, who worked in the same company as Lynch, died of "suicide".

"A Tucson man was shot to death outside a West Side hotel Wednesday after breaking into a vehicle and being confronted by its owner, an Army soldier, who shot him in the back and fled, police said Friday.

The soldier, Spc. Kyle Edward Williams, 21, was found dead outside San Diego on Thursday and officials believe he committed suicide with one of the seven firearms he had been carrying with him.

He left no note to explain the suicide or why he fired six shots at Noah P. Gamez, also 21, after spotting the man stealing an ice chest from his Jeep.

Williams spent seven months in the Middle East as part of the 507th Maintenance Company, the same unit as Pfc. Jessica Lynch, Army officials said.
He didn't have any disciplinary or mental health problems before he left Fort Bliss, Texas, at the end of September for 20 days of leave before moving to a new military job, the officials said."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts