Will a Digiwave DGS-03S work?

Jerks

Whats the matter with you jerks....why do you think that just becuase I want to use this type of LNB that I am not paying for Dishnet. I am an old Cbander since 84 and I strive for the best quality picture that I can recieve. The LNB does not descramble the signal....DUH.

LNB's

stone phillips420 said:
a dishnet legacy lnb or dishpro lnb will work fine for dishnet.
Right they do work.....thats what I have....the noise factor is probably 0.6 or 0.5....the Digiwave is 0.3. I have already improved signal by 20 by just going to a 31" dish. Want to see how much better with a better LNB.

LNB's

I guess I should have posted my question different........Does anyone know if I can use a Digiwave DGS-035 in place of my Dishpro LNB's. I am looking to improve signal quality but do not know if Digiwave DGS-03S is electronically right. Thanks....Bill

Bill,

I don't know the answer to your question but the first time I saw your question, I thought the same thing. I did a quick search and found that you were asking about an LNB. Iceberg will be the person that can help you with this, he's the FTA guy and I'm sure he'll be able to help you.

It definetly won't mount in a standard DISH Network dish. It might work as a replacement for a LEGACY LNB it does not support band stacking as a Dish Pro LNB.

boba said:
It definetly won't mount in a standard DISH Network dish. It might work as a replacement for a LEGACY LNB it does not support band stacking as a Dish Pro LNB.
Can it work with the DP34 switch?

webbydude said:
I seriously doubt it would work with a DP34. Once again, the bandstacking requirements.

Just a wild thought...I wonder if a D* 34 switch would work tho. Essentially, they're Legacy equipment.
I'm not even sure it would work as a Legacy LNB it uses voltage switching and covers the frequencies needed but I don't think it is circular polarization, it is probably just Horizontal /Vertical seeing most FTA is FSS.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts