Will Dish pick up CSTV's new "mtn." regional sports channel?

dlarruso

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 29, 2005
Dish added CSTV earlier this year to channel 152-great. I am a BYU fan though and need to have the new regional cstv package called mtn. which is the mountain west conference package- guess kind of like Fox Sports Net regional packages.

I emailed a couple of days ago and got the response that they would like to add MTN to their lineup to keep subscribers like me happy, but could not comment if and when that would happen.

Does anyone know if this has been uploaded to any satellites like cstv was several months before it actually was put on the air.
Thanks

"CSTV Networks And MWC Make History With Debut Of First-Ever Collegiate Super Regional Sports Network

The mtn. - MountainWest Sports Network - to debut live football telecasts on Saturday, September 2. Most expansive coverage ever to include 36 football broadcasts, 150 basketball games and over 200 men's and women's olympic sports contests."
http://themwc.cstv.com/genrel/041806aab.html

A ton of CSTV games were carried on ALT channels last season

I think this is the same thing but with a fancy name, and that we'll probably get the games on ALT channels next year as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)