Will Missed Program Show Again

geege

Original poster
Mar 11, 2007
I caught the last minute of today's (Mar.11) episode of Collective Intelligence on Treasure HD (channel 9473) It was about coins. How could one find if it was going to reair? I would like to Tivo it for my aunt. Thanks. geege

I first saw your post right before I did a quick search and posted my previous message. You can do a search of the 622s guide programming for the period it covers. Mine seems to be the next 8 days. You can get to the search by hitting the # button on the 622 remote, which is the bottom right button. Once you get to the search screen you can either pick a theme or just use all themes. If you pick a theme, you can narrow it down by using a sub-theme or use all sub-themes, and then it is very helpful to use keywords (by using either the on-screen keyboard or you can use the letters on the remote) for either titles or info which is selected at the top.

For instance, to search for your program, I used all themes and entered keywords Collective int which is the maximum amount of letters it let me enter and used the title selection at the top. It brought up a bunch of Collective Intelligence listings but I could see the one that said it was about coins in the program info.

I did not see the coin one showing again after the 11pm pacific time one in the next 8 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts