Winegard Pathfinder X2 and 2 Wally setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Breakfast97

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 6, 2018
DFW
Hi Folks, let me bother you with one more question. Does any know the exact channels you are stuck with if you use the 2 Wally and Pathfinder X2 mode? Mine currently has just the one receiver. Info seems to be vague, but if I understand correctly, it will force you onto just one SD satellite, is that correct? Can I make the system lock onto another satellite instead of the 72.7 one? Thank you again for all your help.

There is no such thing as a SD only satellite. If the Wally is programmed properly (has that s/w downloaded), it should aim the Pathfinder to whichever satellite is needed for the channel you select.

You are not stuck with any short channel list. You should get all you subscribe to.

The X2 works with both Western Arc and Eastern Arc. It will support two Wallys.

There is no such thing as a SD only satellite. If the Wally is programmed properly (has that s/w downloaded), it should aim the Pathfinder to whichever satellite is needed for the channel you select.

You are not stuck with any short channel list. You should get all you subscribe to.

The X2 works with both Western Arc and Eastern Arc. It will support two Wallys.
Correct, but according to Dish, when you go to 2 tuner mode your second receiver is locked into the same satellite which it says is 72.7, I think I found the list of channels and yes they look to be majority HD. I was just curious if anyone has tested this exact setup out on the road and how it worked. Thanks.

The second unit will be restricted to the same satellite as the first unit. If you want to see 2 or 3 satellites simultaneously, you’ll need a tripod and (probably) a 1000.2 dish.