Wireless Joey?

Regional Service Provider, still a sub-contractor, but we cover an entire region, in my case all of Illinois (Minus into Chicago) and the border states Iowa, Missouri, and the Central Ohio area, plus were' really pushed to uphold Dish standards in almost all ways, including metrics (Different than their Pi) and of course, sales
As a sub contractor we have those sales aswell, it's honestly impossible to reach the sales goal while keeping a customer happy and doing the job in a timely manner.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Regional Service Provider, still a sub-contractor, but we cover an entire region, in my case all of Illinois (Minus into Chicago) and the border states Iowa, Missouri, and the Central Ohio area, plus were' really pushed to uphold Dish standards in almost all ways, including metrics (Different than their Pi) and of course, sales
So who do I call for your company to come to the 62269 area in Illinois?

As a sub contractor we have those sales aswell, it's honestly impossible to reach the sales goal while keeping a customer happy and doing the job in a timely manner.

No, it's not. I average about $65.00 a work order and have a very good track record with my customers. CSATs are very high, TC's low, etc.
The secret is that there there are two jobs you never worry about; the last one and the next one

Reactions: charlesrshell
We have offices in Marion and Scott City that cover that area although you may get in house guys, also there
Thanks HipKat . I haven' had any issues for several years now. Thru the years I have had in house techs from St Louis. The last two visits were contractors. Are the techs in your company in Marion highly skilled like you? Can you post your company web site again? I lost the icon in my laptop. Thanks again.

Thanks HipKat . I haven' had any issues for several years now. Thru the years I have had in house techs from St Louis. The last two visits were contractors. Are the techs in your company in Marion highly skilled like you? Can you post your company web site again? I lost the icon in my laptop. Thanks again.
Skilled?? I don't know, but they're definitely trained the same way.

Reactions: HipKat
No, it's not. I average about $65.00 a work order and have a very good track record with my customers. CSATs are very high, TC's low, etc.
The secret is that there there are two jobs you never worry about; the last one and the next one
Any tips on how you're getting sales like that? Sales and HIC are my only low metrics, HIC I can't really do anything about when they don't have IC, but I'm lacking in sales. Curious on what you typically sell

Any tips on how you're getting sales like that? Sales and HIC are my only low metrics, HIC I can't really do anything about when they don't have IC, but I'm lacking in sales. Curious on what you typically sell

Connectivity is the most aggravating metric of all, because we're helpless when people simply don't have internet and with an aging customer base, that's become more common.

Without going into details, I'll tell you how I succeed at sales. I stick with products I know very well, use at home, and can point out exactly how they fix problems people have. For me that's Polk Audio and Mesh routers. TV speakers are trash and when you can explain why they're trash and how enhanced audio will make their viewing a better experience and "fix" issues that stem from SD Audio that emanates from non-speakers on the back of the TV's plus showing it's affordable, or on the case of Mesh, just show them how bad WiFi Drop-off is from one end of the house to the other, you're on your way but mostly, I have the gift of gab.

I find ways to relate to every customer by work experience, (I've done it all, man) life experiences and just being very conversational. People tend to buy from someone they consider a friend over a stranger.

If you want to PM, I can give you more on how I approach sales.